-->

Low Cut Dresses.

I used to think dresses like these were..."inappropriate"  And to some people it could be. But to me it is a beautiful cut.  This cut, where it is higher in the front (not showing but pretty sure it is)  and lower in the back are classic, sexy, and simple.

Do you like these kind of dresses? If not why? I would love to hear your opinions on this dress!

Unknown  – (April 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM)  

Hey doll,
I personally love this dress!! This is a great post and I am loving your blog, I am loving the content of your blog and think it works really well. You have given me loads of inspiration for my blog, which I just love, so thank you for that!! ☺ I found your blog from a comment you left on another blog and really do love it. It would be really cool if we could follow each other? I would also like to invite you to my ‘promote your blog’ challenge I have featured on my blog, where us bloggers are helping one another find more followers and readers. It would be great if you could join in: http://new-yorkdoll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/promote-your-blog-again.html

If you have facebook, I would be so so so grateful if you liked my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

All the best,
Aimee
www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx

Etienne Stoller  – (April 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM)  

This is such a beautiful dress! Thanks so much for the follow and comment on my blog, it was so nice of you! Keep in touch!

Lots of love xxx

www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment