-->

Summer Here I Come!





So everyone knows that Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner! That means we can throw away (not literally) our winter clothes and bring out our Spring/Summer clothes!!! I am always so excited for the first day of Spring because that means that we can change out our winter clothes. I was getting so sick of wearing the same things everyday....LONG SLEEVES! It was starting to bug me. I am very delighted that spring is here!

I love summer because I have such a variety of style of clothing that I can wear, in Winter I think you are stuck with one style...long sleeves. Long Sleeve can get very tiresome. In summer you can wear shorts, maxi skirts, maxi dresses, mini dresses, mini skirts, and so much more. Again you have more of of variety. And where I came from all I used to wear was a bathing suit, tank top, and shorts!

This summer I am gonna try to wear more maxi dresses! What style of clothing do you want to wear this summer?

Etienne Stoller  – (April 10, 2012 at 3:04 AM)  

I cannot wait for summer! I can't wait just to roll out of bed, slip a dress on, or shorts and a T-shirt, and go. It's so much simpler, but all the designs are prettier and you can really mix it up and have fun. And, I can't wait for long nights with summer air and, of course, the ice cream.

Lots of love xxx

www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

Jo  – (April 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM)  

I usally put on some shorts and a tee, but this summer I am going to try to wear more skirts and dresses. :)

P.S. Your blog is a great place to find style inspiration.

T.F  – (April 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM)  

I absolutely love the skirts, especially the pink one!

Post a Comment