-->

Wavy Hair!

So some of you might know that I am growing out my hair...all the way down to my......Belly button? Maybe? And when I grow it out I cant wait to curl my hair very loose...Kinda a like this!

But sadly this is probably natural....But it doesn't hurt to try! Right? Also don't you love the red lips? Maybe red lips on me wouldn't looks so bad on me.....Do you think it would look good or bad on me?

Tammy Maria Settles  – (June 21, 2012 at 5:42 AM)  

Try every color~ESPECIALLY RED! It's Iconic~and don't you deserve everything iconic? And if it isn't good looking on you, well it just might mean there's a color out there that is going to be iconic~because of the way it looks on YOUR face. happyflower fuchia. Perhaps. happyflower coralesque. Maybe. happyflower poppy halo! I've had 6 pixies & 6 hair-to-me-bums. GrowGrowGrow! Have fun,and after that,have more... p.s.you had to ask~lol!

Post a Comment