-->

Punk-Rock/Biker-Chick/Vintage Look



What I am really liking right now is this punk-rock/bicker chick/ vintage fashion right now. I don't know why. I love the shoes in the top picture. I wanted shoes like these since last winter and I still have not gotten them. I will. Just you wait!
I absolutely love the outfits in the second and first picture! I seriously don't know why I love this kind of style! I just do. The second picture to me is a little more "fancier" then the last. The second one has nicer/ cleaner shorts w/a blazer and heels. So it is more fancier..to me atleast.
On the other hand the last photo is way more relaxed. Ripped shorts, an AWESOME Chanel shirt, and sneakers.

I love both outfits so much, do you like this style or is just me?

xoxo
-Jemima

Florencia's  – (May 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM)  

Great post!!! :) I follow you, follow me?

http://lovelyflorencia.blogspot.com.es/

Xoxo Flor♥

Post a Comment